UAE visa advice for students, faculty & organisers
Monday, 20 – Saturday 25, February 2023
Discounted hotel booking available till January 20!”
ADGM recommends that students, faculty and the organising members of the 13th MENA Vis Pre Moot 2023, hosted in Abu Dhabi Global Market, apply for a Tourist Visa for the duration of their stay in the UAE.
For some countries, no visa is required, or a ‘visa on arrival’ will be granted. Others will need to apply in advance of their travel.
Country specific visa requirements:
|Country||Visa type||Days allowed|
|USA||On arrival||30 days|
|Iraq||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Tunis||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Lebanon||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Jordan||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Egypt||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Bahrain||GCC – no visa required||30 days|
|UAE||No visa required||N/A|
|Saudi Arabia||GCC – no visa required||N/A|
|Iran||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Palestine||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Maldives||On arrival||30 days|
|Nepal||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Sri Lanka||Tourist Visa||30 days|
|Timor Leste||Tourist Visa||30 days|
The UAE Government portal for visa information can be found here [LINK]
Tourist visas may be applied for via
- Airline operators
- Visa services from Etihad Airways – Etihad Airways
- Visa services offered by Emirates Airline – Emirates Airline
- Visa services from Fly Dubai – Fly Dubai
- Visa services from Air Arabia – Air Arabia
- Licensed travel agents in the UAE
- Linda Harb, Customer Experience Agent
P.O. Box 131056 | Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. | M: +971 56 4033925
T: +971 2 2078918 | F: +971 2 6714146
- Licensed hotels in the UAE, where guests will be staying
- Completed application form
- 6x6cm photograph in colour (minimum of 600×600 pixels) with a white background (at least 80% of your face should be visible)
- Colour copy of your passport showing your full name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issue and expiry
- Valid passport with at least six months validity at the time of travel
- Confirmed ticket travelling into UAE and onwards travel
In addition to the mandatory requirements listed above, please note that further information may be required for Children, Dependants and Minors (under 18 years old).
Depending on your nationality, you may be requested to provide additional documents in support of your visa application. If these documents cannot be provided, the visa application may be rejected. The visa fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
To ensure a smooth visa process, students, faculty and organisers are encouraged to apply ASAP for their visas. The ADGM Academy will send an invitation letter to any student (via CLDP) in support of applications if necessary.
Please note that discounted lodging is available at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, Le Méridien Abu Dhabi, and the Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort Abu Dhabi.
Group rate available till January 20th, 2023.
Kindly contact [email protected] with your booking request. Important note: Due to peak season and special rate offered, cancellation without penalty is only available in case of unforeseen events (i.e., visa rejection) until January.